Video

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Truck to be Wrapped This Week

My wife and I are at our home this week for some much deserved time off. Well, kinda time of. Actually, I will be working on maintaining the truck for much of the next 14 days and my wife is working in the house, so actually, though we aren't working at our "regular" job, we are actually working.

Besides me working on the truck, I will have the truck at the vinyl printer/installer for our "912 project" theme wrap. I believe you will all be very pleased with the finished product and that you will be proud to be a part of the project. The contractor wants the truck for five full days since it is such a big project and one that demands the utmost attention to detail. After the truck is done on Sunday, there will be a photographer here on Monday to get some professional quality pictures to send out to everyone involved in the project and to post here on this site.

Be sure and check back here often to see the finished product and to see where we are traveling at any given time so that you can come and see the truck when we are in your area. Also, please be sure and sign up to attend the 912dc.org taxpayer protest in Washington D.C.. We will have the truck in the area that week and we hope to see you all there.

Please feel free to make you contribution to the project here as well.










No comments: