Video

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Health Care Story

The following video was forwarded to me by a friend of mine. I hope he doesn't mind that I call him a friend. He is one of the many amazing Patriots I have met via the internet since our immersion into the world of politics. I have met some amazing people online and hope to , someday, be able to meet them in person. While I can't say they are close personal friends, they are seemingly some of the best internet friends one could ever know.

I had no idea that this friend had this kind of a connection to the health care debate. Needless to say, when I seen this I thought it was a powerful testimony for the need for health care reform, but not the Democrat Plan for Health Care Reform.



Thanks again to Michael and his Mother and their story. May God Bless them always.

No comments: