Video

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What the???Stop funding "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

Okay, I know I'm just a dumbA%$ truck driver, but what kind of funding is necessary for the infamous "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy? Why does it cost us taxpayer money to not ask and not tell that someone is gay?

I just don't get it. My guess is that it will cost more taxpayer money to get this bill, that Congresswoman Gillibrand has apparently introduced, defunded or to stop it's funding than the policy itself costs.

How much can it possibly cost for me not to ask and you not to tell? Look, I wouldn't give a darned whether or not the guy next to me in a fox hole is gay or not. I don't want to be involved with him more than to defend his life or he defend mine, but his choices in life are his. He has his God to answer to, he need not answer to me. My belief is that if the military has vetted him, trained him, and moved him forward with his training in the defense of our country, I can trust him to fight when needed and die if asked. Why would I question the military leaders who have defended this country for so many years.

JUST PLEASE STOP USING MY TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO FUND SUCH A POLICY AND TO INTRODUCE AND PASS BILLS TO STOP THEIR FUNDING.

I'm telling you, these people that we have placed in office in D.C. are despicable. These folks will not only waste taxpayer funds on hand, but they are now wasting borrowed taxpayer funds.

I'm begging you folks, anyone in America, who cares about America, get these dirt bag, spend thrift, low life, caterwauling, thieving, misguided, miscreants out of Washington D.C., out of our seats, out of power, and back to the failing households from whence they come.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments: