Video

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Brain is Tired

I am truly sorry for the lack of posting to this site. Please understand that as much as I want to post here, my brain is just tired. I have grown tired of putting forth the effort to provide my opinion. Unlike many other blog sites and web sites that have grown out of the conservative movement in America, I don't just copy and paste or provide opinion on articles from other sites or sources. Mine are mostly opinion on current events.

I will be back. Please continue to check back as often as you can. I am merely resting and trying to get my thoughts together on many fronts.

In the mean time, if you want some good reading, valuable information and a great conservative opinion, please visit smartgirlnation.com. I really like this site.

Again, don't give up on me, I am merely resting my pea brain and trying to get it back into shape for the upcoming fights on health care, cap and trade and the 2010 election cycle. Check back when you can and I will be writing, just not as often as I once wrote.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments: