Video

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First they came for...

When They came for the banks,
I remained silent,
I was not a banker.

Then they came for the Auto Manufacturers,
I remained silent,
I did not manufacture automobiles.

Then they came for the transportation industry,
I did not protest,
I did not fly a plane or run a train or drive a truck.

Then they came for the food distributors,
I did not speak out,
I dealt not with food.

Then He came for the blue collar worker, (me)
There was no one left to speak out for me.

( Original credit to Pastor Martin Niemolleron the inactivity of the German intellectuals...the original poem can be seen here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...)

Please, take the reins, wake up America, stand up and scream at the top of your lungs. SET US FREE....LEAVE US ALONE and WE WILL PROSPER. AMERICA WILL PROSPER. GET OUT OF OUR LIVES, OUR COMMUNITIES, OUR HOMES AND OUR BEDROOMS. GET OUT NOW.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow

No comments: